Saturday, September 4, 2010

22/52


up, originally uploaded by avalilly.
This is the lovely overgrown garden I mentioned in the previous post that I found while on a bike ride. It looks like this on both sides of the sidewalk. It's fantastic. I'd like to shoot here again sometime, as I didn't try as much as I could have while I was there. The air was so incredibly humid it felt like I was swimming through it. It's uncomfortably difficult to want to shoot photos while MELTING and having the entire world stick to you.

However, I think the weather realized it's now September (WHAT!) and has cooled off substantially since then. I hope these flowers stick around. I'm not really sure what they are... coreopsis maybe? I've only seen yellow ones before. There were so many different colours!

I need to get myself a good photo buddy. I think it would make me much less timid to do outdoor shoots. Not sure if being known as that girl who runs around by herself with camera equipment all over town is a good thing!

Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment