Saturday, September 11, 2010

tumblr

I started a tumblr account: http://avalilly.tumblr.com/

Not terribly sure why... actually, it was mostly to participate in a photojojo pic of the day contest. It sort of required Tumblr usage, but then I decided it's kinda fun to use too since a lot of my flickr contacts use it quite regularly. I'll still use this blog, ofcourse, but I'll have other stuff on there too if you're interested or have an account of your own.

I'd love to add a nice black and white vintage pattern like that to the background of it, but at the moment my CSS knowledge is failing me. I guess I'll have to break out the ol' HTML/CSS book from my new media class years ago.

Also, I am finally on the way to having a nice portfolio website made up. I don't want to link to it just yet because I want to sort out the content a bit more first. It's partially live, so if you're a clever web stalker you may be able to sneak a peak at it, but for now it's secrettt! It's shaping up nicely though, so I'm quite excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment