Saturday, August 28, 2010

21/52


Finally got motivated to try another upsidedown, life on the ceiling, crazy editing fun times photo. Oddly enough, because I really wanted to go outside and take photos by this house I discovered on a bike ride the other day, but didn't leave the house to do so. I'm super hoping they don't change their garden anytime soon, because I'm going away for the weekend and would like to take photos there once I'm back and ready to!

Anywho... this photo. It is probably not finished. I think I'll tinker around with it some more until I feel like it's arty enough for my taste. I am excited to keep this going though. There's not much summer left and I must enjoy as much of it as I possibly can and shoot as many photos (to catch up!) before it disappears. Just because.

I do enjoy fall, I just also enjoy bare legs and summer dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment