Sunday, September 12, 2010

23/52


the colour noir, originally uploaded by avalilly.

Bit of an impromptu shot this week. While working on the website in the dining room, I noticed the lovely light/shadow combination on the floor happening from the blinds. I figured, why not try and use it somehow. It's probably the fastest shoot I've ever done. The above image is from near the end of the set and the below image is actually the first one I took.


here, originally uploaded by avalilly.
It's more of an outtake, but I kinda like it. The hair spilling through the frame is probably the reason. Sometimes it pays off to be spontainious with these things. I'm still horribly behind in this project, but this made me feel a little better about it. It's definitely more of a "52 portraits done whenever I felt like it sometime in 2010" thing.
Also, my cat parked on my stomach and lay there judging me for the entirety of this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment