Sunday, January 10, 2010

2/52


teardrop on the fire, originally uploaded by avalilly.


fearless on my breath, originally uploaded by avalilly.

Images from this week's shoot for my 52 weeks project. I chose the first one to represent this week, but I really like how the hair was captured in the second one too. I've got a few more outtakes I'd like to edit, so I'll probably post those up soon as well.

Recently I've been really digging Massive Attack, particularly these two songs:

Teardrop (the video is a little creepy, but the song is great. You'll recognize it if you watch House.)

Joy Luck Club -lovelovelove-

Anywho, is it just my browser that appears to be cutting the images off a bit on the right, or is that just a blogger-not-being-fat-enough thing?

2 comments:

  1. these are beauuuutiful self portraits! (right!?)
    what kind of camera/lens was used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are, thankyou!

    I use a Canon Rebel XSi (or 450D) and these shots were with the canon 50mm f/1.8 lens.

    ReplyDelete