Monday, January 25, 2010

4/52 ♥


, originally uploaded by avalilly.
Another for the heart series!

I'm not 100% satisfied with this. The shots with perfect focus had ugly feet positions happening and this one was my favourite in terms of composition so I couldn't say no to it. I actually really dislike feet, so I'm not sure why I took this, but it was a lazy lazy sunday afternoon and all I wanted to do was lounge around and be warm and watch tv and not have to deal with my face in front of the camera.

I'll do something more elaborate next week. I bought myself a 12 pack of Ben Nye MagiCake Aqua Paints back in november, so I have some very good colourful options to try out, I just need to figure out what to do exactly.



I'm going to be a tad busy over the next month or so. I'm Production Designing two films, the first of which I get to design and build my first studio set for! You have no idea how excited I am for this. It's going to be such a cool room, I can't wait.

!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment