Tuesday, April 28, 2009

henry

Here are some random snaps I took on the set of Henry; a third year student film production @ York University 2009 written and directed by Howard Shefman.


scene crop, originally uploaded by avalilly.


crew powwow, originally uploaded by avalilly.

I was called in pretty last minute (which I don't think I'll be doing in the future) to do set dressing for the apartment scenes. It was fun, I pretty much just had to make an eclectic apartment appear more sophisticated with what was available in front of me. I enjoy playing around with stuff like that. It was a bit of a tight space to work in, but the final product looked quite nice. My production stills aren't that great - I didn't want to get in the way too much while everyone was moving lights and pondering the frame so I just sort of captured what I could from the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment