Sunday, May 10, 2009

stay gold

Here are some more production stills, this time from Stay Gold; a third year student film production @ York University 2009 written and directed by Alexandra Byers. My roommate was doing the makeup and asked for some help from me to do the strange designs on top of the purple skin.


sans purple, originally uploaded by avalilly.


little big shoes, originally uploaded by avalilly.


facing yourself, originally uploaded by avalilly.


habitat, originally uploaded by avalilly.


alien, originally uploaded by avalilly.

More can be found in my Flickr set!

It was a very pretty idea for film. Super fun for anyone who loves art direction, costumes, and makeup. Unfortunately, I believe I had two or three essays to write that same weekend, so I could only stop in to do the designs with makeup in the morning. Naturally, I stayed long enough to take some photos though.
Lovely film.

No comments:

Post a Comment