Saturday, January 8, 2011

portfolio help!


portfolio help!, originally uploaded by avalilly.

Hello Bloggers!

I need some help putting a printed portfolio of my photographic work together in a fairly short amount of time. I have an interview with the college I'm doing a Digital Photography certificate with to get myself exempt from the first couple of mandatory courses, as I feel they don't offer much that I would learn from. To do this I have to prove that I can handle a camera already, so I have to bring in some work to show them and then do a small evaluation.

Since I have to be away working all weekend, I thought I'd ask for other people's opinions since the interview could be as early as Monday. If you'd like to help, please follow the photo link to my Flickr photostream where you can find more of my work. You can leave a link to a couple of images that you think I should include in the comments of this entry, or on the Flickr photo if you have an account. I greatly appreciate any input!

Thank you <3

2 comments:

  1. My votes would be: ascend, breathe, falling without knowing, space invader, double time, habitat, and weightless.

    I love ascend, by the way. Don't recall seeing it before. I'd want a print of that one, if you were selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot which one ascend was so I had to search it in my photostream haha. that's actually completely inspired by your old myspace blog! I think you posted some kind of oceany picture of someone walking out into the water and I loved it so I thought I'd try it out. it didn't turn out that well so I'm just waiting to get to the beach again so I can try it with a little more know-how.

    if it prints decently I'll just send you a copy. :p

    thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete