Thursday, January 6, 2011

a late seasons greetings

Various things that denote the warmth of the holidays to me:

last year, originally uploaded by avalilly.


candied crystal, originally uploaded by avalilly.


the lounge, originally uploaded by avalilly.


warmth, originally uploaded by avalilly.


moment, originally uploaded by avalilly.


christmas bokeh book love, originally uploaded by avalilly.

I meant to do this sooner, but I really wanted to get that shot of the candy cane heart before I made this post. Silly me, I just got around to taking that photo yesterday. The rest are just a random selection of holiday-esque photos I've taken either this season or during the 2009/2010 transition. I love this time of year. I wish it had been more festive this year for us, but current circumstances aside, it was still nice.

The new year holds a lot of good things to come. I'm very much looking forward to it. I don't really have any resolutions, as I'm not very good at them. However, I have decided my mantra this year will be to "be bold". I can't just wait for life to happen on its own. I'm going to go after the things I want and hopefully my goals won't prove to be aiming too high. I'm ready to leave 2010 behind.

Happy New Year to you and your's! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment