Friday, January 21, 2011

the facebook plunge

Blogger, meet facebook.

I think you'll be great friends.

So yes, I have made myself a facebook fan page. I didn't think I'd want to, but one really can't ignore the usefulness of that platform - especially for the local connections who spend a lot of time on there and not a lot of time learning that you take photos by other means. Much of the stuff on there you've probably already seen if you follow this blog or my flickr, but there's a few that you won't have. I'm going to add a Photo Retouching gallery to show some before and afters of my photos. So atleast that will be new!

If you like, go ahead and "like" me on facebook if you have an account! I appreciate any support. As far as I know, fan pages don't assault your notification boxes like groups do. I'm still trying to figure it out. It's linked to my personal account, so I'm finding it difficult to navigate between the two. Maybe once there's more activity on it, it'll be easier to tell.

Anywho, I thought I'd pop in with that bit of news seeing as I've been a bit lazy about taking new photos lately. I have a shoot booked for tomorrow, so I'll atleast have that to post about. Lots of new ideas in the works too, I just have to get over this cold and the feeling that my bed is the only place to be when not at work!

I hope January has been treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment