Thursday, November 18, 2010

make-over

So I gave the blog layout / template a make-over. Let me know what you think!

Before it was just the simple template with plain grey for the background. I apparently haven't changed it since blogger implemented their new design for customization, so I was pleasently surprised at how much easier it is now.

The only thing I'm definitely changing in the near future is the header image. It's not sitting right where it is now, so I'll either tweak that or make a new one entitrely.

Anywho, I feel a lot better about it now. After making my website and tumblr (which will probably get a new look soon too), I felt way too plain. This looks much better, I think.

I've got a photoshoot lined up for tomorrow that I'm really excited about, so hopefully I'll be able to show you photos from that soon!

Have a happy thursday~

3 comments:

  1. heck yes!

    I was sad I had to go with the other template before hand, but when I sent images from flickr straight to my blog, all the other templates would cut off about 1/6th of the image (if it was a horizontal) and I just couldn't stand leaving it that way for a nicer design.

    so much better now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Good luck on your photo shoot tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete