Sunday, August 8, 2010

pantalone family

Over the civic weekend, I was given the wonderful opportunity of photographing the children of the Pantalone family. Caryne, the oldest of the kids, is a friend of mine that I met through Jameson about a year ago! She is a lovely person and everyone in her family is just like her; loud, fun, generous, and crazy! So many Pants! Anyways, it was an awesome weekend. I got to stay with them and tour around Ottawa and it was all just a really great time in a beautiful city. We shot their photos at the Ottawa Arboretum in the Experimental Farm. I'm still not really sure what that's all about, but the location was absolutely gorgeous. So many different types of trees - and they're HUGE!

the pants

littlest pants

happy pants

cheesy pants

the first pants

laughing pants

brother pants

jumping pants

model pants

all the pants

The jumping photo was a lot of fun to try. It's kind of crazy how fit everyone in Ottawa seems to be. We had to stop every 30 seconds or so to let a crowd of bikers pass through. It seems like everyone in Ottawa bikes. I wish I could do that here, but it's so hilly that I get tired out just from a 10 minute ride in any which direction!

Anywho, it was a pleasure to photograph the kids of this family. We got so many good choices it was hard to narrow it down. I will definitly have to try and make it back to Ottawa again sometime. So many beautiful places to see. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment