Saturday, May 29, 2010

makeup monster birthday


cereal and face, originally uploaded by avalilly.

Just wanted to dedicate a post to my favourite lil makeup artist, Katie Melanson. Today is her birfdayyy. She is far away in another land though, studying makeup artistry at Vancouver Film School. We all miss her muchly, especially me because who else would I randomly stick lucky charms on my face with, or make Astrea and Jamie come over so we can make them model for us, or dedicate copious amounts of our lives to being malmas.

Happy birthday, makeupmonstermelanson! Have a wonderful day... and then come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought, why not leave you a comment.

    I have a blog also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    Maybe you can follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well, I hope to hear from you soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jesse!

    Thanks, glad you like it. I'm never sure if anyone actually reads it haha. I'll take a look at your's now~

    ReplyDelete