Wednesday, May 5, 2010

14/52


falling without knowing, originally uploaded by avalilly.
So, I'm a bit behind on my 52 weeks project. I should be able to catch up over the next week though.

I think this is my favourite one of the project so far. I've never tried anything like this before, so I'm happy that it [eventually] turned out! It was frustrating to shoot, but the photos are pretty neat.

There's something wrong with the autofocus on my camera I think. Both my 18-55 and 50mm seem to have trouble focusing, especially on something as simple as a figure infront of a plain background. I had to get a friend to stand in for me so I could manual focus on them and then I just tried to stay in one spot for the rest of this shoot.

Hopefully, it's just in a bad mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment