Thursday, October 14, 2010

more news!

I guess I've had some good luck with galleries this week! I was just notified that I'm a selected finalist in the RMGexposed juried photo competition. I will be donating a print of this photo for their silent auction:


I'm not normal, originally uploaded by avalilly.
I don't think there is going to be an extended exhibition of the finalists work, but my print will be there on the evening of November 13th, 2010 at the Robert McLaughlin Gallery if you're interested in joining the festivities. There is a ticket purchase to get in, all proceeds going to benefit gallery educational and public programming.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!!!! mee too. i'll see you there. will you be my date???

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! I was worried I'd be there by myself and be all awkward and small talk with strangers all night haha.

    ReplyDelete