Sunday, June 20, 2010

jay

Last week I did a photoshoot for my cousin's little boy Jay. He's turning 5! He is a hilarious, adorable little guy. I've never worked with children before, so it was an interesting change. There's a lot more deal making that has be made in order to get a shot! For example, I had to play "rock". This involved throwing rocks into the river. Then he would smile for me to take the pictures! Haha.


jay: 5 years, originally uploaded by avalilly.


hat, originally uploaded by avalilly.


stone's throw, originally uploaded by avalilly.


walk on, originally uploaded by avalilly.


jay, originally uploaded by avalilly.


look what I can do, originally uploaded by avalilly.
It was a fun way to start the day, that's for sure! And yes, that is infact a custom t-shirt. Cute idea!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks Sass! They said they really liked them, so I'm happy! He was such a little model too, he'd tell me to wait and then he'd do something for the camera. Such a ham.

    ReplyDelete