Tuesday, June 29, 2010

18/52 - graduated!

I graduated from York University's specialized honours BFA in Visual Arts program this year. The ceremony was June 14, 2010. Oh the excitement to be finished! It's nice to be able to work on whatever you want whenever you want... but I have to be a real person now, so it's kind of scary too!

cap and roses, originally uploaded by avalilly.

I decided to add this to my 52 weeks project. Seemed fitting as an important week and oh how behind I am in it... let's not talk about it.

Since then I've gotten a bunch of random photo jobs, which is awesome because I've almost completely covered the cost of my big ol' Canon Pixma Pro9000 mk II purchase from last month. I need to figure out a way of selling prints online now that I'm able to print everything myself. Once I do that, I'll pass along the info on how to order, if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment