Wednesday, March 24, 2010

12/52


secret heart, originally uploaded by avalilly.

Follow the Flickr link and the original shot is in the comments. I cropped it down since it seemed more coy without the eyes in the frame. I also need to fix the smudgier one of the kisses...


This week is going to be a mad dash to the finish it would seem. I thought classes were ending sometime around the first week of april. It would appear I was mistaken... everything is due at the beginning of next week! Argh.

On the plus side, I am feeling more confident with my drawing series (I actually HAVE a series!!), so I'll hopefully be able to show them all together soon. It feels so strange, but I'm going to be done school soon... anything I work on now is going to be because I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment