Wednesday, March 31, 2010

13/52


unbearable lightness of being, originally uploaded by avalilly.
I'm not generally a big fan of overexposure, mostly because it seems anytime someone gets access to photoshop or the like for the first time they just find the brightness/contrast tool and go to town with it. I attempted to achieve this look as best I could in the camera, so there wasn't that much editing to be done.

At the last minute, while about to pack up the camera, I noticed a couple decorative hair pieces sitting on the ledge by the door, so I popped one on and managed to get this in just a few frames. I always find it strange when that happens, but I've made it a rule that once I think I've got the shot I want in the camera - take a few more just for safety. You never know!

I may make this one of my business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment