Saturday, December 19, 2009

last.fm

So, my friend made me highly recommended I make a last.fm user account.

http://www.last.fm/user/lauracrowell

Unfortunately, someone had the name avalilly already, so I just went with that.

If you also have an account, feel free to add me! Or if you don't, you can still go and judge my taste in music and general listening habits. Trust me, they're weird. Or make yourself an account! It's kinda fun. You can compare your taste in music with your friends and such.

Anywho, I am finally free of my crazy second-last semester of university. I can't believe I'll be graduating after the next one. I'll have to be a real person soon. Scary!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Last.fm so amazing :D
    happy to have stumbled onto your blog :)
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! I've picked up like 10 new albums since joining based on the recommendations. I hope I get an mp3 player for christmas with A LOT of space... I'm going to need it!

    thanks for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete