Friday, December 4, 2009

deviantart

I revived my deviantArt account a couple days ago. Not entirely sure why, but I figured it might be nice to have another venue in which to display my art. It's sort of a weird community, bountiful in 'cutesy' art, but there are a lot of really good artists and photographers that continue to post there, so I figured no harm in indulging for now.

http://avalilly.deviantart.com/

Feel free to add me or say hi if you're also a member!

Perhaps I should start focusing more upon making an official website instead of posting on a variety of web communities. I really don't know where to begin with something like that though. I have several different ways I'd like to go in terms of the design, I just don't know which is manageable enough for me to try coding myself or what represents me the most... I suppose I'll start looking into that sort of stuff more in depth over the christmas break when I have some time.

If anyone has any tips they'd like to throw my way, I'd greatly appreciate it~

No comments:

Post a Comment